My indoor plants are for the most part self reliant! Haha - no not really but they do not need a lot of attention which is a good thing. I try to water them weekly and they seem to like that. Today I watered and fed them and removed dead leaves and talked to them of course! Here are pics of my pretty indoor garden!
 |
| My Fiddleleaf and its new corner which it seems to like! |
 |
| This Philodendrom has been in the same spot for almost 5 years |
 |
| This Ficus likes its new corner too! |
 |
| Christmas Cactus needs a new pot! |
 |
| Grape Ivy |
 |
| This Ficus is over 13 years old! |
 |
| Front view of my Philodendrum |
 |
| Our newest edition from Carol's 70th BD party |
This morning as I watered and tended my plants, I discovered that the grape ivy was drowning in water. I had to take it outside and dump the water from the internal pot and of course I didn't give it any more water or food. Several vines were dead and so I spent some time trimming it up and I will watch this one closely for overwatering. Our newest little plant which is some sort of succulent type plant was one of the table center pieces at Carol's 70th birthday in July. It rarely needs watering and I like the pot that Morris transferred it to and it seems to like its new home too.
After finishing up with the indoor plants, I did water and feed my outdoor potted plants which are plentiful as well as the flowering plants in the beds. At this point I feel I'm done for the day with gardening and everything is happy including me!
No comments:
Post a Comment